Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What do You Think of the Occupy Wall Street Protests?

It is clear to me that many don't understand the new movement, #OccupyWallStreet. I have seen reporters  give their opinions and opinions, of course, vary. I am getting involved because I want America to be united once more (hence my blog's name). I don't want the "sides" that we have seen between "Left", "Right", "Democrat". "Republican, "Liberal", Conservative", etc. I believe reform is necessary in order to once more have a Government of the People, by the People, and for the People. I look forward to having honest, open, respectful conversations with many Americans from all walks, economic classes, political views, etc. Together, we will find viable solutions for everyone's concerns. This is not about BEING right or wrong it is about doing what is right which is voted on by all willing to be involved. Everyone is welcome.
Please comment and tell me your opinion!

"If the People Lead, the Leaders will Follow." ~ Mahatma Ghandi 
"The Banks got Bailed Out - We got Sold Out" ~ Occupiers

Here is information to see for yourself;
                           
Here are some of my favorite informative links;



Here are links to sites maintained by the original "Occupiers" in New York. I recommend checking these for updates to see for yourself what is happening;






There are hundreds of "Official" Facebook Pages for individual cities, internationally!




IMO - Being as there are no leaders and everyone's voice matters, I call these sites, "Official" meaning that those that have already chosen to be involved have together chosen to put this information online. Other sites are personal opinions that matter but do not necessarily speak for the consensus.

No comments:

Search This Blog